1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
- This Website is owned and managed by Casa da Marechal, Lda., with headquarters at Avenida Marechal Gomes da Costa, 1551, 4150-360 Porto, legal entity no. 514067063, hereinafter referred to as “Company”.
2. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data collected and processed by the Company are those that you voluntarily put on the forms on this Website. However, the completion of these may be necessary to access or obtain certain content or services.
- The personal data collected are, namely: name, profession, telephone, mobile phone, e-mail.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of collecting and processing personal data is to carry out direct marketing. Your data will only be processed for this specified, explicit and legitimate purpose and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with it. The data collected and processed are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to this purpose.
4. DIRECT MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- By placing a cross and clicking the “I accept” (or equivalent) button on the forms, you are consenting to receive direct marketing electronic communications, (for the contacts you enter on the forms, namely by e-mail, telephone, mobile phone and SMS/MMS) made by the Company.
- Your personal data may be passed on to a third party when necessary for the Company’s or a third party’s legal obligations.
- Your personal data may also be passed on to third parties under contract to the Company for the performance of the purposes described here, in particular for data storage services and the transmission of electronic communications.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
- To exercise your right to access, rectify, remove or block your personal data you may send a written communication to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications you can at any time exercise your right to object:
- By clicking on the link to that effect (usually with the indication “unsubscribe”) in any e-mail message that you receive as a result of your registration on this Website;
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Remove”;
The Company uses appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, and against any other form of unlawful processing. However, as the Internet is not completely secure, we warn you that your personal data may circulate on the network without security conditions, running the risk of being seen and used by unauthorised third parties.
7. DATA RETENTION
Your data is kept by the Company for the purposes described herein, and to prove your registration on this Website, as well as for the exercise of your rights, within the time limits admissible according to the guidelines of the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
8. OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
- The Company shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of third parties, in particular as regards links to other Internet sites and their contents.
- In the event of a merger, division, transformation, dissolution or insolvency of the Company’s commercial company, its data may be transmitted to third parties as commercial assets, always in compliance with the applicable law and maintaining its rights as the owner of the data, in particular as regards the consent given and the rights of opposition, access, rectification, erasure or blocking.
- In the event of any legislative or commercial changes, the Company reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time, and should therefore consult it whenever it uses this Website.
- For further information please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
In general, cookies carry the domain name, storage time and an identifier (ID). This collection of cookies is only allowed if your browser allows it, and each browser only allows a particular website to access the cookies created on the domain server, thus safeguarding that different domains access information from other websites.
All users can control the collection of cookie files in their browser, as these usually allow the collection of files from websites visited. You can easily change this situation in your browser settings, however you should keep in mind that these changes can affect the optimal functioning of several websites. For more configuration information go to your browser’s help page: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox,Chrome, Opera, Safari.
For a better functioning of this website, we essentially use 2 types of cookies, internal and external.
Internal cookies are used for:
- Collecting information about any kind of abuse in comments, thus maintaining the integrity of the website content;
- Preventing pop-unders and Facebook windows from appearing more often than desired;
- Keeping the user’s session active so that specific fields don’t have to be filled in repeatedly;
- Collecting the data of the automatic email immediately after filling out the form;
- Preventing and blocking fraudulent actions and maintaining user security;
- Optimizing the correct functioning of the website, using cookies for navigation processes.
External cookies are used for:
- Collecting statistical information about you for Google Analytics in order to better tailor content and navigation to our users;
- Improving your website experience and usability by storing cookies with your preferences and adjusting them to your interests, geographic location and language, thereby improving the suitability and performance of Google Adsense;
- Understanding the use made of the website by each individual, thus optimizing the structure and content of the website (Mouse Flow);
For more information or questions about this cookie storage process, please consult the pages of your browser marked previously or, if you prefer, you can consult our website.